New Delhi: The Paytm IPO is opening for subscription today. The initial public offering of One 97 Communication if successful, have the potential of becoming India’s one of the most prospering IPO. Paytm IPO subscription period will commence from today and will be closing on November 10.
Details on Paytm IPO
- The initial public offering will be having a face value of Rs 1 per equity share.
- The price of the IPO has been fixed at Rs 2080 to RS 2150
- With a market lot of 6 shares, the minimum quantity order can be of 6 share
- Paytm IPO will be listed at NSE and BSE
- The issue size of IPO will be of Rs 18,300 crore. In which the fresh issue will be of Rs 8,300 crore and an offer for sale will be of Rs 10,000 crore.
- Ahead of its initial share sale, the financial services and digital payments firm had raised Rs 8,235 crore from anchor investors. Underlining, Paytm has increased 45% of its IPO.
- Paytm’s anchor investment size is equivalent to county’s eight largest IPO companies so far.
- Paytm operator One97 Communications implied a valuation of Rs 1.48 lakh crore while announcing the details of its IPO.